I simply love tags… They are quick and easy but reveal a lot about the writer and since I love learning about people, I thought I would do the 21 Questions tag so you can all learn a little more about me!
- Are you named after anyone? Nope – my mum told me that she gave me my name simply because she liked it.
- When was the last time you cried? I don’t think I can remember the last time I properly cried but I came very close to tears last Thursday when my sister had said some harsh words about me. I used to be incredibly emotional but I think as I have grown up, I have learned to control my emotions a little better.
- Do you have kids? Nope, but I really want some one day! And pretty soon I am going to have an adorable nephew to look after!
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? This is a question that I ask myself quite a lot and I have to say that the answer is probably a no, though it is something that I am trying to work on. Keep checking back for information on this and about my Project Confidence series.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? Nope! I can’t say that I really understand when people use sarcasm with me either, though I am getting better at noticing it.
- Will you ever bungee-jump? Yes! I really want to do this! It is on my extended Bucket List.
- What’s your favourite cereal? Coco pops with semi-skimmed milk. No question about it.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? Probably their eyes. I think it is important to make eye-contact with people when you are speaking so I definitely notice eyes. One of the other things I notice is their smile and just generally the way they hold themselves and how they act.
- What is your eye colour? My eyes are green, though I have sectoral heterochromia in my left eye, meaning I have a splodge of brown close to the inner corner of my eye.
- Scary movie or happy endings? I prefer watching scary movies (even though I can be a bit of a wimp at times!) though I do like watching films with happy endings sometimes – I am actually watching Despicable Me at the moment!
- Favourite smells? Petrol, freshly cut grass, freshly blown out candles, homemade bread, chocolate, Blue Jeans by Versace, Alien by Thierry Mugler.
- Summer or winter? Ah I’m torn! I love the summer because of the sun and the heat and the fact that I might not be freezing cold but then I love the cozy nights in and Christmas that accompanies winter!
- Computer or television? Computer, 100%. I can do so much more (include watch TV) on my computer!
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I would say going to Colorado earlier this year is probably the furthest I have been from home.
- Do you have any special talents? I think I have a bit of a knack for learning languages and I would say my flexibility is slightly above average… Do they count?
- Where were you born? Burton, England, 1994.
- What are your hobbies? I like writing (i.e. this blog, plus fictional books), reading and learning just about anything.
- Do you have any pets? Personally no, but my mother and grandmother both have a golden retriever. I definitely want pets when I own my own home one day though! That is a must.
- Favourite movie? Hmm… I think I have forgotten every single film I have ever watched. I love watching The Hills Have Eyes 2 and You’re Next over and over again in the background, I know all of the words to Phantom of the Opera 2004 edition, Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney film but I also think Frozen and Tangled are special. I had the video to Grease when I was younger and would watch it on repeat every day when I got home from school (then my family got me the DVD and I don’t think I have ever watched that copy of it!). I absolutely adored Rudyard Kipling’s the Jungle Book when I was a dot as well and I think Terminator 2 is absolutely spell-binding.
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have one antagonistic older sister.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Happy and successful, by my definitions of the word.
I tag each and everyone of you lovely people who are reading this to respond with your answers – I want to get to know you!
– Taisie ♥