I love these type of posts! When I first saw the Would You Rather Beauty questions I knew that I had to answer the questions as some of them are quite interesting, so here are my answers.
- Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up? Nice make-up and messy hair, definitely. The messy-bun is quite popular these days and I need make-up to even out my skin tone!
- Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out? I would rather have my eyelashes fall out, even though the thought makes me shiver! People without eyebrows look scary and it would be much easier to have natural looking eyelashes using falsies than it would be to have natural looking eyebrows using a pencil/powder. Don’t you think?
- Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life? I have never actually bought anything from Sephora before since they have only recently started shipping to the UK, however I would say Sephora. As much as I love MAC, Sephora has a range of different brands, meaning there are more items to choose from! However, if it is between the brands MAC and Sephora, it would have to be MAC, simply because I haven’t used any Sephora items (yet) and haven’t heard many people speak about Sephora products.
- Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80’s perm? This one is hard. Somedays, my hair does look like it’s an 80’s perm so part of me wants to choose that. However, I think I would have to go for the lipgloss/lipliner look and just cheat it so they match? 🙂
- Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush? Obvious foundation line: this can easily be blended with my hand and (hopefully) less people would notice this than overdone blush. Plus, trying to rectify overdone blush is a bit of a pain in my opinion.
- Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public? MC Hammer pants. I’m sure I could put a look together to pull them off… Plus biker shorts = skintight.
- Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can’t be covered? I don’t think I can pull off an oompa-lumpa look so I would have to say weird tan lines. Also, it is probably easier to laugh at weird tan lines than an orange spray tan! Though you could scrub your spray tan off I suppose… 😉
- Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour? Bad hair colour! It can always be dyed a different colour easily, whereas a bad haircut would involve chopping off more hair to rectify and it would take me years to grow it out!
- Would you rather have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever? While I do love Twitter and think it is great for connecting with people and discovering new blogs, I would rather keep YouTube. I use it for so many different things, from watching film bloopers to listening to music to learning techniques via tutorials so I don’t think I could give that up, plus I would like to branch into YouTube one day.
- Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara? This one is quite a hard one for me as I don’t really like using my fingers to apply makeup such as foundation/eyeshadows, however mascara is one of the top two beauty items I can’t live without as it makes my eyes look bald! So I would give up makeup brushes.
- Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows? Gah another hard one! However I tend to wear mascara and eyeliners every time I do makeup, but I don’t always wear eye shadows/use palettes so I would rather lose the latter.
- Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? Initially I actually wrote an answer saying “never be able to cut it again” as I love longer hair on myself, however I realised that if I never cut it, I would have incredibly bad split ends! Whereas if I chop it all off, I could easily get extensions and just wait for a decade until it all grows back 🙂
What would you choose for each of these questions? Link your posts in the comments below!
– Taisie ♥