I refuse to believe it is October 15th already. When did that happen?! Still, here is how I am getting on with this month’s goals.
- Finish my nephew’s nappy cake – this has completely slipped my mind! I must get myself down to Asda soon to buy some nappies!
- Increase my flexibility – I’ve been back at the gym a few times this past week but each time I’ve had to rush off quickly afterward so haven’t had a great amount of time to stretch for flexibility afterwards!
Plan NaNo– I have decided to be a NaNo rebel! I am going to continue writing a half-written (well, 1/3-written? 1/4-written?) novel so I can finish that. 100-Day Resolutions– these are actually going pretty well. Would you guys want an update to see how I am getting on with the 100-Day resolutions? Blogtober– again, this is going well! I have posted everyday so far and have increased my presence on Twitter and Tumblr, though I am feeling a blog makeover and a major revamp of my Pinterest!
- Finish reading A Storm of Swords Part 1: Steel and Snow – I have to be honest: I’m not really feeling this book at the minute. I think in the past two weeks I’ve only read about 10% of the book, about 60 pages? That is slow for me!
- Read The Maze Runner
- Read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Get settled into an evening routine – I would say I have an evening routine now, I just need to make sure I stick to it every night
- Get settled into a goals routine – this is a little harder to do due to frequent unexpected tasks/desires of an evening!
- Practise my ambidexterity – my left-handed writing still looks like a two-year-olds!
- Sort out my eating habits – this isn’t going so badly, I have started eating more fruit and vegetables as well as exercising at the gym. Now I just need to cut out the chocolate. Wait, what? It’s Chocolate Week this week?… Maybe I’ll start next week 😉
- Practise the SATs – university has been on my mind a lot more recently and I have intended to do some practise. That counts, right?
- Relearn my A-Levels – so I still don’t know where my books are as we still haven’t unpacked yet! However my boyfriend and I will be moving into our permanent room imminently!
It’s not been an amazingly successful first half of the month, though I have quite a few goals that are in the process of being completed. Don’t forget to come back at the end of October to check out how well I did and to see my November goals!