Halloween is only a couple of days away and what better time of the year to write about things that scare me? Here are the top ten things that scare me.
- Monsters underneath my bed. I blame the PowerPuff Girls for the fact that I still have this fear!
- Being barefoot around strangers.
- Horror films, even though I watch them on a weekly basis still.
- Having regrets. I hate the thought of being eighty and in the peak of my self-reflection and realising that I wish I had done this or that and not being able to do anything to rectify the regrets.
- Not achieving what I want to achieve in life. This is more about getting married, having babies and being in a job that I enjoy. All other things on my Bucket List are pretty much just to enrich my life further, but I would hate not to have my own family or never finding the right job for me.
- Losing the people I love. Is there anyone who isn’t scared of this?
- Going to the toilet at night – monsters!
- Nightmares. I have some pretty strange nightmares at times!
- People. OK, so not all people scare me, but I hate public speaking and being around large crowds of people I don’t know because it makes me super anxious.
- Doing something completely seriously and having people laugh at me. I would love to do tutorials and other videos on YouTube but I think this fear is holding me back from actually stepping out of my comfort zone and doing that.
What are some of your biggest fears?