I was nominated by Fleur from Beautyminati yesterday for the One Lovely Blog Award which has truly warmed my heart. I write what I write because I enjoy to do so and the fact that there are people out there who read it and who also enjoy it is an incredibly lovely feeling and inspires me to continue to write!
The Rules for accepting the Award(s):
- Thank and link back to the awesome person who nominated you.
- List the rules of the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know (though I’ve been a rebel and gone for my top 10!)
7 Facts About Me:
- I can’t regulate my body temperature very well – more often than not, I am cold (I am the Ice Queen!) and the only way I can warm up is to wrap up in jumpers or a duvet, or to put the heating on. Conversely, when I am hot, I am very hot and thus get incredibly agitated easily.
- I am going to DisneyWorld (Florida) next September and I am so super-duper excited it is untrue! I was 8 the last time I went so I don’t really remember it a lot, though I know I’ll take a ton of photos next year so I’ll never forget the experience.
- My cheek started to frost over when I went snowboarding earlier in the year; the instructor sent me inside to warm up and later admitted that he had been very nervous when he saw my cheek!
- I like sleeping in the side of the bed that is the furthest away from the door.
- I have been tempted to make YouTube videos, typically make-up/hair tutorials, hauls and basically speaking-versions of my blog posts.
- In January this year, I visited some family in Denver before travelling to New York, Pennsylvania, New York (again) and Boston by myself. My boyfriend met me in Boston and we then travelled back to New York once more where we had a short holiday before heading to Heathrow.
- I am a big dreamer. Literally (last night I dreamt I was chased out of a hair-weave shop by people who were all about the natural look) and figuratively (there are a lot of things I wish to accomplish with my life!). I try to use my Goals to help me accomplish a lot of different things though I can’t say I’ve been overly successful with them this month…
Blogs I’m Nominating:
- The Art of Being Human
- Her Pretty State of Mind
- Pam’s Stuff and Things
- Dream And Exhale
- Blushing Rose
- Hello Miss Jordan
- Frontiere Girl
- Chowing Down by the Bay
See you again tomorrow for my next Blogtober post! 🙂