Not only does today mark the 100th Day of my 100 Day Resolutions, but it also marks the completion and success of Blogmas and my final post of 2014! A couple of days ago, I found my notepad containing notes about participating in Blogtober and what I wanted to do for me 100 Day Resolutions and it feels like I only wrote it one month ago, not 100 days ago! I remember sitting on the sofa in the conservatory, curled up under my blanket while having a brainstorm. And now, here we are on the other side of it.
Is there anything out there to make time slow-down?! Anyways, here is my final Happy Days post.
I was looking through my Bucket List earlier and I realised that I had crossed off some of my aspirations without realising I had done so, so I thought I would write a post detailing a little more about some of the things I have accomplished over the past couple of months in terms of my Bucket List.
Christmas is almost over; the turkey is gone, the bins are full of wrapping paper and the family is sleeping away the meat sweats. This Christmas has been a good, family-orientated Christmas for me so I thought it would be nice to share a few of the photos we took yesterday to celebrate our lives, health and love.
I just wanted to say I hope all of you lovely readers have a magical, fantastic, wonderful Christmas! I know you all deserve it!
So another 10 days has passed and, as much as I hate to admit it, I feel as though you should all know I am currently in bed with a massive cold. Yep, I managed to get ill less than a week before Christmas. I got ill about two days ago, primarily with a sore throat and a bit of a cough. However, that has now subsided into a humongous cold which consists of a runny nose and a stuffy head so I am sniffing a lot and inhaling tons of Vicks and I just can’t seem to get relief! Are any of you feeling unwell or am I the only one? Regardless, I knew I couldn’t abolish my Blogmas streak of posting for 21 days in a row so here is my 22nd post this month, my happy points for the past ten days.
Can you believe that it is December already? In only 23 days it will be Christmas and then not long afterwards it will be 2015… Crazy!
Recently I decided to change up my monthly goal posts a bit and do more of a ‘things I hope to accomplish’ post combined with a ‘things I accomplished last month’ post, thus giving birth to my Hello posts.
Without further ado, here is my first Hello post: Hello December
Starting off with what I accomplished last month, in November, I:
- Participated and won NaNo: this is a challenge to write 50,000 words in 30 days, which I won by writing 50,176. It was tough and I fell behind by 9000 words at one point so I am super proud to have completed the challenge!
- Continued with my blog: I am not too happy with how infrequently I have been posting recently and while I am hoping to change that, I am glad that I didn’t completely ignore my blog!
- Ate no McDonald’s or KFC’s: before November, my boyfriend and I were eating two-three a week which is pretty awful! However, neither of us ate either of these, despite my sister offering me some nuggets in the final days of November!
- Continued with 100 Days Happiness: although my 51-60 day post was late, I have continued with the Resolution and am determined to see it through to the end.
- Did a hefty amount of the birth sampler: I mentioned that I wanted to complete a cross-stitch for my nephew to record his birth and I managed to get quite a chunk of it done this month.
However, I didn’t…
- Complete the birth sampler
- Continue to learn Spanish (I want to turn this around though)
- Read as much as I wanted to
Overall, I am pretty happy with how November went, especially since I had a pretty intense work schedule for about two weeks. However, my December work schedule is great so I have a few ambitious goals I would like to achieve this month:
- Complete the birth sampler
- Read a lot – I’ll admit that I am going to cheat slightly on this as I have a few short Christmas books to read but I definitely want to read more this month.
- Finish writing the book I started for NaNo
- Go back through and edit my NaNo book so that I feel comfortable allowing others to read it.
- Overhaul my blog: I really need to give my blog some TLC so I would love to be able to do that this month!
- Blogmas? I would love to do Blogmas – and I’m not doing too bad at the minute, but can I keep it up?
What do you hope to accomplish this month?